Discover electrical faults quickly and accurately with our Thermographic Imaging service.
Potential problems include loose or corroded connections and cable points, load imbalances or overloads.
How Thermographic Testing works
- By comparing the temperature rise of the fault with the correctly operating component under the same loading conditions the severity of the problem can be determined.
Benefits of Thermographic Surveys
- No downtime while conducting the Thermal Imaging survey as can be done during normal operating conditions
- A safe non-contact measurement tool, uncovering faults quickly and accurately
- Can help planning which items require maintenance as priority
- Surveys available for whole site, selected area of potential fault or as part of an annual planned maintenance programme
- Avoid potential risks, damage or fire through increase in temperature rise
- Help to extend your equipment's life
Your Thermal Imaging Report
- Professional analysis and report interpretation by an experienced thermographer
- Colour thermogram and digital photo to confirm the specific location of the fault or potential risk
- Temperature rise and severity of the problem
- Probable cause of the fault and professional recommendations
- Any remedial work undertaken documented on report